directed by Rachael Campbell
March 18 – April 16
Paul and Corie Bratter are newlyweds in every sense of the word. He's a straight-as-an-arrow lawyer and she's a free spirit always looking for the latest kick. Their new apartment is her most recent find--too expensive, too small, several flights up, with bad plumbing and in need of a paint job. After a six-day honeymoon, a surprise visit from Corie's loopy mother and some matchmaking with their neighbor-in-the-attic make for an evening of laughter you won’t soon forget!
Performance times are 8 pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. There are three Sunday matinees: March 27 matinee performances begin with a continental brunch (included in price of ticket) at 12:15 pm, and the show begins at 1 pm. The April 3 and 10 performance starts at 3 pm with refreshments during intermission (included in price of ticket).
Regular ticket prices are $27 general and $22 for Students, Seniors and TBA members.
- Thursday, March 24, April 7 and 14 8:00 pm performances - $20 for all.
- Thursday, March 31, 8:00 pm (no reservations – first come, first seat!) - $10 for all.
- Saturday, March 19 , 8:00 pm performance - $15 for all
- Sunday, April 3 and 10, 3:00 pm matinees - $20 for all.
- Sunday, March 27, 1 pm brunch matinee - $27 for all.
All ticket prices include refreshments.
For reservations and information, call 510-683-9218.
Photos are by Christian Pizzirani.