Lost in Yonkers
by Neil Simon
directed by Rachael Campbell and assistant directed by Alma Pasic-Tran.
Featuring: Justin Anderson, Tressa Bender, Joel A.S. Butler, Dawn Cates, Drew Mochek, and Firmino Toste.
Opens November 10 and closes December 16. (No shows Thanksgiving Weekend)
This Pulitzer and Tony-Award-winning memory play is set in Yonkers in 1942. Bella is thirty-five years old, mentally challenged, and living at home with her mother, stern Grandma Kurnitz. As the play opens, ne’er-do-well son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the old lady’s doorstep. He is financially strapped and taking to the road as a salesman. The boys are left to contend with Grandma, with Bella and her secret romance, and with Louie, her brother, a small-time hoodlum in a strange new world called Yonkers. “One of Simon’s most impressive and funniest plays.” – New York Daily News
Runs through Saturday, December 16, 2017
Purchase Season Tickets
Opens November 10 and closes December 16.
(No shows Thanksgiving Weekend)
• 8 pm Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
• 12:15 pm Sunday, November 19 (Continental brunch followed by show at 1:00 pm)
• 3:00 pm Sundays, December 3 and 10
• $27 General Admission*
• $22 Srs/Students/TBA
• $20 Thursdays, November 16, December 7 and 14
• $15 Bargain Saturday, November 11
• $10 Bargain Thursday, November 30 (no reservations – first come, first seat)
Price of admission includes refreshments.
*All tickets $27 on Opening Night Gala and Sunday Continental Brunch.